The Distillers....

NEWS: Drummer ANdY verlässt die Band !!!

dazu ein statement von ihm:

hi everyone, its me andy. i just wanted to write in to say that i have officially quit the distillers. i am now in darker my love full time. i will miss everyone very much, i really appreciated all the support from everyone over the years. this has been very hard for me, and i am going to miss brody and tony and ryan very much. none of this comes from any ill will. the 4 of us are still close friends, i am stepping down so that i can return to my friend tim presley, to continue playing with him. i started darker my love with tim during the nerve agents as an outlet for us to play exactly what we wanted to, with out comprimise. so i feel now it is my time to go back to that. again, thank you all for your support, i will miss the distillers, but i need to move on. i love you all.

andy

www.draintheblood.de.vu... (die news auf deutsch)

mfg Luecke

der soll lieber die NERVE AGENTS wieder zusammenraufen!!!

mann hätt ich die gern mal live gesehen...

kann jetz nich behaupten, dass ich dei besonders kennen würde, hab paar Lieder( City of angels, Seneca falls, sing deth house) und die gefallen ganz gut.