Welcher Pick-Up ist für meine Gitarre besser ?

• Ersteller Andrey23
  • Erstellt am
Andrey23
Andrey23
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi@all.
Will mir bald EMG's in meine Yamaha Pacifica 120S einbauen.
Nun wollte ich wissen welche besser zu meiner Gitarre passen.

Eigentlich hab ich an das EMG Zakk Wylde Set gedacht (EMG81 + 85)
Spiele Harte sachen, aber auch Blues. Also 81 für Metal / 85 für Blues.

Wäre das da eine bessere Kombination ?

Bridge Neck
81 60A
81 60

Ich muss auch sagen, dass meine Gitarre sehr agressiv ist (Telecaster)
Wenn ich unplugged spiele, hört man sie ziemlich laut !!!

Eigenschaft

Ein Paar SOundbeispiele von meinen Pick - Ups:

Anhänge

• Clean - Neck.zip
    188,8 KB · Aufrufe: 159
Dirty - Neck

Anhänge

• Dirty - Neck.zip
    188,8 KB · Aufrufe: 141
Dirty Bridge

Achtet bei den Samples nicht auf die sch*** Störgeräusche.
Hab mir immer noch nicht ein Mikrophon besorgt :(

Anhänge

• Dirty - Bridge.zip
    184,3 KB · Aufrufe: 191
Hi,
ich finde gerade keine technischen/preislichen Daten über diese Pacifia. Aber die EMGs dürften fast so teuer sein wie die ganze Gitarre, wenn ich ähnliche Modelle aus der Pacifia-Reihe mir so betrachte.
Die Pickups machen nur einen Bruchteil des Sounds einer Gitarre aus. Wenn Du mich fragst, sollte lieber eine neue Gitarre her, die Du später dann aufrüsten kannst.
Aber in eine 200-300 EUR-Gitarre PUs im Wert von locker 200 EUR reinzustecken, ist rausgeschmissenes Geld. Du wirst keinen sonderlich großen (und fortschrittlichen) Unterschied hören.
Da ist es auch egal, welches EMG-Set Du nimmst. Yamaha stellt gute Gitarren her, keine Frage, aber stürze Dich nicht ins Unglück mit einer Pacifia und EMGs :redface:

Wenn Du etwas "metalliger" werden willst, spar auf eine ESP/LTD Gitarre (KH202 z.B.) oder Jackson, da hast Du selbst ohne aktive EMGs schon den Sound, den Du haben willst und eine Aufrüstung wäre dann das I-Tüpfelchen.

Lange Rede kurzer sinn:
Das Zakk Wylde-Set ist geil. Aber bitte ignorier meine Anmerkung oben nicht.

Jens

Ich bin mit meiner Gitarre völlig zufrieden.
Und mit dem Sound eigentlich auch.
Sie ist gar nicht mal so schlecht, wie manche hier denken.

@ do_john_86:
Ne KH 202 wäre schon nicht schlecht, aber
1. Hab ich nicht so viel Kohle, da noch Schlüler.
2. Hab sie Probegespielt und muss sagen, dass ich nur geringe Unterschiede zu meiner Pacifica merken konnte (ein bisschen besser bespielbar / liegt ein bissschen besser in der Hand. usw. )

Ich glaube das EMG's in meiner Gitarre schon einen Sinn machen würden, denn:
-Ich habe Probleme mit Störgeräuschen bei meinen Humbuckern
-Da bei den aktiven EMG's die Magnet - Anziehungskraft kleiner ist als bei meinen passiven wird somit meine Gitarre besser bespielbar

Und wenn ich später doch ne neue Gitarre kaufe, kann ich die EMG's weiter verwenden. Ich glaube die weden seit zehn jahren mit gleicher Technik gebaut :D

P.S 1.Wo könnte man eventuell EMG's antesten ?
Bzw. Kennt einer von euch eine Seite, wo es Soundsamples von EMG's
gibt. (aber nicht von der offiziellen EMG Seite. Dort war ich schon und die
Soundsamples klingen schlecht )
1.Klar im Musikgeschäft, aber in jeder Gitarre klingen EMG's anders.
Ich kann nicht einfach ein Set für 200€ bestellen, in meine Gitarre
einbauen und dann erst merken, dass es schlecht klingt.
Ich könte sie dann nicht mehr zurückschicken.

Bin für jede Hilfe dankbar.

Von harmony-central.com

Price Paid: US $under $200
Purchased from: N/A
Sounds Great

Features: 9
This guitar features an adler body, dual humbuckers, and a string-thru body bridge. As everyone else mentioned, these features are almost never heard of at this price point. Mine has the transparent finish( which I love)and is the older model with the pickups mounted to the body. Overall, not a ton of features, but very simple and effective. This baby gets the job done. If your looking for a lot of features, you'll end up paying a lot more and you might not get the quality. I must add that the routs are perfect. I haven't seen routing this good on guitars 3 times as much.

Sound: 8
The sound was great for a guitar at any price range, amazing at this price range. I did end up changing the pickups to an EMG 85 at the neck and an EMG 81 at the bridge. This was for personal taste and the fact that the originals started to get a little microphonic. I play really hard music, and she's done everything sonicly I've asked for. It does lack a little on the low end, but as every one has said-IT ONLY COST AROUND $200!!! I am now using it with a Peavey Supreame Head with a custom 4x12 Fender cab. hooked up through a digitec processor and a BBE. It just screams.

Action, Fit, & Finish: 8
When I got this guitar, it had been on the shelf for awhile and had been pretty well handled. It has since taken alot of abuse ( I'm pretty hard on my guitars-my head hits the back of them for some cool sounds, I beat on the tops for sustain...etc.) and still looks good. The set-up had been done at the store, so I don't know how it shipped. When I got it the set-up was perfect, and I've done very little adjusting since.

Reliability/Durability: 10
This guitar has been put through hell and still preforms like it was new, except for the pickups. It has been my main ax and my backup( I now use a Hamer for my main). As I said before, it has withstood my constant beatings and is only a little worse for the wear. I've had this guitar for 4 years and no major problems

Customer Support: N/A
never dealt with the company, don't suppose I will

Overall Rating: 10
I chose this guitar because i needed a backup to my mexican Strat, but this became my main guitar. I have been playing for close to 15 years and this is the best value I have come across. For the money nothing compares. My lead guitarist is always trying to buy it from me for more than i paid!! If I lost it I would look for another one in a heart beat. It's a simple, well built guitar that puts others twice it's price to shame. I hate to go on, but I've had no bad vibes from this guitar.
Submitted by J Wilson at 03/20/2000 20:13

Price Paid: $CA 259
Purchased from: N/A
Steve''s Music

Features: 7
The only "feature" on this guitar is the two humbucker pickups. No tremolo, no locking tuners, no pickguard, it has a 3-way switch, volume and tone. The good thing about this guitar is that it's made in Alder, the same wood used in american Strats, which costs 4 times the price, that's why I picked this guitar up, I have no need for a 250$ guitar, but it's one heck of a 250$ guitar! The body is Tele-style, but with no pickguard and there's no paint, only a big piece of wood! It's light as hell, it sound quite good unplugged, which is what's important to me, because if it doesn't sound good by itself, no matter what pickup you use, you will never get a real good sound, so I can't wait to put Seymour Duncans on it, probably a JB in the bridge position and a Jazz in the neck position. It would be nice to add a switch to split the coils too for a more Telecaster like sound. It's a string-thru-body bridge, and a bolt-on neck.

Sound: 9
The sound is warm and bright at the same time, it's quite good for a 250$, but it lacks low-end punch, I don't know if it's the wood or the pickup, because the guitar is really light, it feels like it cannot have balls, but it's maybe just an illusion. I'm sure it'll be fine with new pickups. But for rock/blues playing, it sounds better than my other Yamaha (RGX621D) which I paid 3 times the price, it also has a much better clean sound. I like playing this guitar in my Flextone amp, it allows me to get a variety of good tones. It just needs more low-end punch. The pickup seems to feedback, but the noise gate on the amp cut it out. The sustain is pretty good and you can get it to feedback and it keeps singing as long as you want it too. You can't say the same thing about my last inexpensive guitar, a "Barrington" that was selling for 350$ with tremolo, the pickups were so bad it would feedback on the clean channel, and sustain was inexistant. It's not a perfect guitar, but for a 250$ guitar, it deserve at least a 9!

Action, Fit, & Finish: 6
The guitar was pretty good out of the box. The action was just perfect, not too low, not too high, no buzzing, the pickups were maybe a little low. The only problem is that one pickup is not properly aligned with the string, the lowest string is perfectly on top of the pole, but the pole aren't spaced enough and the smallest string is completely beside the pole. The guitar had some minor scratches, but I didn't really care. Hey, 250$! The neck pickup was okay, only the bridge pickup is not aligned, but the sound isn't unbalanced at all. ALl the controls function perfectly without noise. I was impressed mostly. I just wish they will exchange it for another one with properly aligned pickups. That's why it deserves a 6, otherwise it'd be a 10

Reliability/Durability: 8
I bought this as my backup guitar, but I have faith in Yamaha guitars, it won't let me down. And at that price, I don't care abusing it. I just hate one thing, the low E string keeps falling off when I play too hard. I'll have to find a solution to that problem.

Overall Rating: 8
Pros: incredible value, cool look, good sound, fun to play, can't think of any better backup guitars or beginner's guitar, good set-up out of the box, comes with a cord
Cons: some minor flaws in the construction, lack of low-end punch, cheap pickups
Submitted by Yannick Blais at 01/15/2000 06:53

Die eine hat auch 81 und 85'er eingebaut. und ist von der Gitarre überzeugt, wie ich :great:
Der andere meint sogar, dass sie besser als eine RGX621D ist.

@ metalicafan323
kennst du eigentlich die edit funktion?

Überzeugt sein kann man von sehr viel und ich habe auch nie die Pacifia in Frage gestellt. Aber was bringen Dir die besten Mikrofone, wenn Du eine Küblböck-Stimme hast? Nix. Die können die Stimme auch nicht verbessern.

Es steht in keinem gescheiten Verhältnis. Die Leute, die sich EMGs da eingebaut haben, hatten sicher nur kein Geld für eine Git und wollten, dass wenigstens die PUs von hoher Qualität/Bekanntheit sind. Aber bei einer Gitarre muss alles stimmen und eben nicht nur die PUs.
Um die Störgeräusche weg zu bekommen, brauchst Du keine EMGs. Ich weiß nicht, wer Dir das eingeredet hat.
Wenn Dir Deine Gitarre so gefällt wie Sie ist und Dich nur die Störungen nerven, suche nach PUs die nicht so teuer sind und Deinen Wünschen entsprechen. Und glaub mir: wenn ich mir das so durchlese, sind die EMGs sicher nicht das richtige.
Natürlich hängt die Gitarre nicht einzig und allein vom Preis ab, aber es ist nunmal Fakt, dass man für 185 EUR keine einwandfreie Verarbeitung und Features wie geleimter Hals, etc. bekommt (den Preis hab ich für Deine Pacifia grad entdeckt).

-Ich habe Probleme mit Störgeräuschen bei meinen Humbuckern

Dazu habich oben schon was geschrieben.

-Da bei den aktiven EMG's die Magnet - Anziehungskraft kleiner ist als bei meinen passiven wird somit meine Gitarre besser bespielbar

Wiebitte?

Du kannst das ja gerne kaufen, das ist aber rausgeschmissenes Geld. Früher oder später muss ohnehin eine neue Gitarre her. Der Grund für aktive PUs ist der Sound und nicht die "Anziehungskraft". Ich lass mich gerne überzeugen und korregieren, aber nach solchen Kriterien wählt man keine Humbucker aus. Die PUs ändern nie im Leben was an der Bespielbarkeit...und wenn doch, dann nicht fühlbar für den Menschen (höchstens mit Messgeräten), wäre ja auch ein Ding, wenn es so wäre wie Du schreibst.

Ich weiß echt nicht, wieso die EMGs immer so bejubelt werden. Da setzt irgendjemand was in die Welt und schon meinen allen, dass ist das ultimative etwas....

*philosophier*

PS. ich nenne das einfach mal "Verkettung unglücklicher Missverständnisse" und Du kannst ja nichts dafür. Aber vieles ist so wie Du schreibst nicht ganz richtig...da der Sound eben auch von der Gitarre abhängt, wird Dir das Anspielen der EMGs auch nichts nützen. Ansonsten kannst Du Dir die Beispiele hier anhören: http://www.emginc.com/