Der Hardcore, Punk & Alternative - Newsletter

hab bis jetzt nur den neuen song von tf einmal kurz gehört. hat mich leider nicht so begeistert, aber ich warte mal auf das album. freu mich auf jeden fall schon sehr auf nächsten freitag, da she ich sie endlich :) :)

ich werds mir wohl holen. auch wenns dann nur in sonem papersleeve ist in der zeitschrift.
aber ein album von title fight kann denk ich auch in meiner sammlung sein, so schlecht wirds nicht sein :D

hab mir das neue tf 1-2 mal auf spotify durchgehört. ist okay, aber eher schwächer als der vorgänger, meiner meinung nach. irgend ein song (ich glaube, der zweite, der veröffentlich wurde) fand ich richtig mies.
live kamen die neuen songs auch nicht so wirklich gut. werde das album aber sicher noch ein paar mal hören, vielleicht brauchts auch seine zeit.

ich hoffe , das die max. 2-3 neue songs live spielen werden, das wäre noch ok.

51ZwVaAO3lL._SS500_.jpg

Erst seit kurzem raus: Lightning Bolt - Oblivion Hunter
load142_lp.jpg

Sind aber wohl Aufnahmen von 2008, wenn ich das richtig verstanden hab.
http://soundcloud.com/load-records/lightning-bolt-king-candy

Anhänge

• load142_lp.jpg
    load142_lp.jpg
    8,2 KB · Aufrufe: 86
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
Robotosaurus
  • Gelöscht von Xytras
  • Grund: Tzsk
HEGER
  • Gelöscht von Xytras
  • Grund: Reaktion auf tzsk
Finch Reunion
After teasing the announcement since before Monday, Finch has announced a reunion performance in California to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their 2002 debut, What It Is To Burn. The show, set for February 1st, 2013, will take place at the Glasshouse in Pomona CA.

As you might expect, given the past few anniversary tours, the band is planning to play the album from beginning to end for the show. The band split up in 2010 after more than ten years together.

Und Lagwagon bestätigen, an einem Album zu arbeiten.

Joey Cape:
We take a long time to make records, but we have been touring this whole year to support that box set, and all the old stuff is really riffy. Honestly like doing that all year has kind of awakened something in me. Two months ago we were on tour in Europe and I woke up one day and was like "I got it, I know what to do!" and started writing. I have written a whole bunch of stuff, and basically we're waiting to finish out this tour and then the Australia tour, and after that we're gonna get in a room together. I've already talked to the other guys in the band about what we're gonna do.

Jim Lindberg geht wieder zu Pennywise

Punknews.org
Many, many, many of you wrote in with the news that vocalist Jim Lindberg has rejoined Pennywise. The band announced the move yesterday:
We're happy to announce that Jim is rejoining Pennywise and we're all looking forward to playing music together again. We're going to celebrate our re-union with a show at the Hollywood Palladium January 18th to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Pennywise for our friends and fans in L.A.​
Lindberg left Pennywise in August 2009 after fronting the group for 19 years; he was replaced by Ignite vocalist Zoli Teglas shortly after. Teglas officially joined the band in February 2010 and recorded one album with them, this year's All or Nothing.

Alkaline 3 haben ihr neues Album fertig. Bin mal gespannt wie das so klingt. Hat da schon jemand was von gehört?

Ist zwar Deathcore, aber:

Mitch Lucker ist heute Morgen gestorben. :(

so traurig :( offizielles facebook statement der band:

[h=5]Suicide Silence[/h]vor 20 Minuten

There's no easy way to say this. Mitch passed away earlier this morning from injuries sustained during a motorcycle accident. This is completely devastating to all of us and we offer our deepest condolences to his family. He will be forever in our hearts.

R.I.P. Mitchell Adam Lucker - We Love You BrotherÜbersetzung anzeigen

"Mentalist" by Blacklisted
Off their seven inch "So, You Are A Magician?" on Six Feet Under Records.
Buy a copy here: http://www.sixfeetunderrecords.com

also wohl ganz neue blacklisted musik.
cd version gibts irgendwie nur in japan
und 75 stck. im blacklisted store.

vinyl siehe oben.

komisch. aber wenigstens ist das lied geil.

Beste Band.
Geht immer klar

COUNTERPARTS aus canada sind gerad ein europa unterwegs. gestern in berlin war abriss, super band.

• Gefällt mir
oh im märz zocken die auch bei mir in der nähe, in essen. mal sehen mit wem noch.

jez echt? auch in essen anfang nächsten jahres oder nur jez bei euch?

last witness würden mir schon reichen um dahin zu fahren!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
ganze tour zusammen

• Gefällt mir

Live on Radio 1 Rock Show

1. THE PATH
2. CASKET
3. SINS OF COMMITMENT
4. FALLEN APART

Album erscheint Montag aber ist schon ausverkauft...
Ja, richtig gelesen!