Gitarre ergonomisch. Gibt es eine solche Notwendigkeit?

• Ersteller Lucas Krupa
  • Erstellt am
Lucas Krupa
Lucas Krupa
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hello.

Today I want to ask you what do you think abut my new guitar. I was thinking about how to make really comfortable not heavy but with deep sound guitar. I don’t like make some copy of existing models because everybody can find them in every music shop. First I wanted to find a good shape which will be completely different than others and here is the question. Did you ever saw anything similar to my new model? It is important because I don't know every popular guitar in this planet :) but maybe some of you saw something similar to mine. The news that we decided to use is curved body to make your right hand in more comfortable position. For me it works quite well but me, as a maker of this guitar can be not objective :) We also decided to add possibility for install pickups from the back of body. I don't know about others but I like to experiment a lot with electronics and I like to check every pickups what I find. Installing pickups from the back of body gives me opportunity to change it without taking of the strings. I am able to change pickup in 10 minutes without any special tools. Guitar is very light and I was afraid that it will not sound good but everything is ok (for me). I want to know your opinion about design and what do you think abut those innovations. Is this necessary or not?
zielona top z logo forum.jpg
zielona tył z logo forum.jpg
zielona półprofil z logo forum.jpg

Eigenschaft

[I suppose you are a native English speaker]

The design reminds me heavily of the old bass guitars by SKB Germany in the early-mid 90's.

Also the guitar by Basslab seems to go strongly in that direction:

cguitar_silver_363x146.jpg

...and of course then there are the designs by Ned Steinberger of Steinberger-/NSD-Guitars fame:

ns-designs-bass-review.jpg

...sorta-kinda...

HTH
:hat: