I need a good synclead

• Ersteller Staffan
  • Erstellt am
S
Staffan
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
I wonder if someone can help me to find a good synclead. The sound that I'm looking for sounds like this:

I read on the discussion board at www.spacesynth.de that it shall be possible to make a good synclead with the Pro53, but I wonder if there are some free alternative (ie. are there some free VSTis or some free sample/soundfont that can give this result ?

I assume that it is quite easy to make a patch that sounds like this, but I haven't succeeded to make one yet. I'm looking for a patch that has a good feeling and deep.

Eigenschaft

As this is quite retro I might be able to help you - it sounds like you should be able to create that with whatever synth having 2 oscillators.
The P53 would be perfect, nevertheless you can use yahoo or google to find free VST synths, there are a couple of them out on the net.
Put both oscillators on sawtooth, slight detune and open up the cutoff, add some resonance - play with the cutoff and resonance and you should be able to create something similar to your sample.

ciao,
Stefan

Thanks Stefan for your answer.

The P53 would be perfect, nevertheless you can use yahoo or google to find free VST synths, there are a couple of them out on the net.
I agree that there are many free ones out there. Unfortunally I haven't found anyone that can make the sound that I'm looking for.
Probably it is the effects that makes the nice sound (flanger and delay ?)