I need a good synclead

von Staffan, 21.02.04.

1. Staffan

Staffan Registrierter Benutzer

Im Board seit:
    Zuletzt hier:
    Kekse:
    Erstellt: 21.02.04   #1
    I wonder if someone can help me to find a good synclead. The sound that I'm looking for sounds like this:

synclead_sample.mp3

I read on the discussion board at www.spacesynth.de that it shall be possible to make a good synclead with the Pro53, but I wonder if there are some free alternative (ie. are there some free VSTis or some free sample/soundfont that can give this result ?

I assume that it is quite easy to make a patch that sounds like this, but I haven't succeeded to make one yet. I'm looking for a patch that has a good feeling and deep.

2. stefan64

stefan64 HCA Tasten HCA

Im Board seit:
    Zuletzt hier:
    Kekse:
    Erstellt: 21.02.04   #2
    As this is quite retro I might be able to help you - it sounds like you should be able to create that with whatever synth having 2 oscillators.
    The P53 would be perfect, nevertheless you can use yahoo or google to find free VST synths, there are a couple of them out on the net.
    Put both oscillators on sawtooth, slight detune and open up the cutoff, add some resonance - play with the cutoff and resonance and you should be able to create something similar to your sample.

ciao,
    Stefan

3. Staffan

Staffan Threadersteller Registrierter Benutzer

Im Board seit:
    Zuletzt hier:
    Kekse:
    Erstellt: 22.02.04   #3
    Thanks Stefan for your answer.

I agree that there are many free ones out there. Unfortunally I haven't found anyone that can make the sound that I'm looking for.
    Probably it is the effects that makes the nice sound (flanger and delay ?)

Die Seite wird geladen...

mapping