wer ist john kalodner

• Ersteller iron maiden
  • Erstellt am
I
iron maiden
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
den habe ich schon öffter mal im zusammenhang mit metal gesehen...aber irgendwie wirkt der auf mich verrückt

Eigenschaft

ach denkst du da war ich noch nicht.....
aber da erahre ich nicht draus was der is...nur das er verrückt ist

Wenn du meinst... ich erfahr da genug.

nur mal so:

John Kalodner has probably single-handedly discovered most of the great bands of the 80’s and 70s, when everybody thought it was over. I don’t know what would’ve happened without John Kalodner. How would’ve Whitesnake have made it? Or Asia? Without John Kalodner there’d been no Aerosmith. That’s a given. That’s what bugs me that people don’t know that and I don’t think Aerosmith, maybe they do, but I don’t think they give enough credit that without John Kalodner, there’d be no Aerosmith. They would‘ve faded away into history. John can be proud of that. He saved the biggest American rock band. He did that, Bon Jovi, John Lennon, Dokken and what else about John… I think he discovered AC/DC. I think he was the guy that really got them out of Australia and in the American forefront. I can’t believe that John Kalodner goes to Sony, he could have signed anybody on the planet from Cher to Michael Jackson and his first signing was Dokken. The whole industry thought he was out of his freaking mind but we almost made it. {We} did a quarter of a million records in America; John’s got a lot of credit. He loves women. Anybody who loves women, I respect. That’s what I tend to think about John Kalodner.

ich glaube, dass er mehr geleistet hat als nur verrückt zu sein... ;)

http://www.johnkalodner.com/DonDokkenMusing.html