Erfahrungen mit Fame DCT200 Powersupply?

• Ersteller Dick Shark
  • Erstellt am
1. Wenn ich mein Line 6 DL-4 über einen Polarisierungsconverter an Ausgang 5 bzw. 6 anschließe, leuchten alle 4 LEDs am Effekt im 5 Sekundentakt. Was hat das zu bedeuten?

Ich schätze das liegt daran dass das DL4 1,2 A braucht und die Ausgänge 5 und 6 nur je 250 mA liefern. Ich hab auch vor mir das DL4 zu holen, aber ich werd's dann wohl direkt mit dem passenden Netzteil betreiben.

Hallo Leute,

bitte sehe was ich habe für ein andere Forum geschrieben:

Diese Wochenende habe ich ein bißchen schrauben. Ich bin sehr froh! Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch ist so schlecht, ich habe auf English geschrieben.

Es war eine Antwort zu Maximee:
http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=95588.0

I started yesterday afternoon. My god... I had to reshape everything many times as I started with 46mm but that didn't fit so well, just tenth of millimeters!!

So an advice: do the holes on the yellow part (to tighten the chassis) at the very end!

When done, it could go under the PT-pro: great. But how make it stick at it?? Big problem there. And the light came to me... No need to say that I am very very happy! The Fame doesn't touch the floor at all.

How did you do that Maximee? BTW, I saw you added some tape on the yellow part above the pots PCB. That doesn't hurt, but the PcB doesn't conduct current/voltage. And the yellow metal stuff is either non-conductive because of the heavy (ungly) paint, either linked to chassis = ground.

The 4 extra-screws you see come from the PT2 pack to fix the voodoo PSU (ironic!)

(Click on pictures.)

Nun habe ich zwei Fame unter mein Board. :D