Suche ein Mundharmonica Lehrer in Berlin (preferably English-speaking)

M
Marijn
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
I'm in Berlin, looking to take some kind of (diatonic, preferably bluesy) harmonica lessons. Does anyone here know a music school where they have such a thing, or a decent private teacher? I've been messing around with books and such for a while, but am still quite a beginner. (My German isn't very fluent yet, but I can mostly understand it, so language wouldn't be a big problem.)

Eigenschaft

Maybe you're better off in looking at a board, especially for harp players. I don't know it for sure, but I think there are some players from Berlin registered.
Just check out www.jack-black.de and ask there.
On the other hand there are plenty of free online lessons, e.g. the youtube videos of Adam Gussow and Jason Richi (dunno about the spelling). These are also a big help or at least they are for me in learning new stuff and technics. :)

I'm in Berlin, looking to take some kind of (diatonic, preferably bluesy) harmonica lessons. Does anyone here know a music school where they have such a thing, or a decent private teacher? I've been messing around with books and such for a while, but am still quite a beginner. (My German isn't very fluent yet, but I can mostly understand it, so language wouldn't be a big problem.)

Drop us a line with your contact! I might be able to help. My email:
ralfschmidt-music@t-online.de