Suche nach Zitat über E-Gitarren/Rock/Musik allgemein

• Ersteller rochowicz
  • Erstellt am
IMG_0189.JPG

• Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer
siehe Signatur ;)

edit:
Hab grad erst gesehen, dass der TE sein Referat mittlerweile bestimmt schon gehalten hat. :D

Hier einige meiner Lieblingszitate mit dem Thema Musik:

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
- Hunter S. Thompson

(When asked for advice for younger musicians) "Break windows, smoke cigars, and stay up late. Tell 'em to do that, they'll find a little pot of gold."
- Tom Waits

"You really should be able to feel the higher power of music and be moved by it, rather than listening to me waffle on and having to explain it."
- Maynard James Keenan

"Anybody who claims they write for themselves is a liar. Everyone has an audience in mind. The only reason any artist would carry on is in the faith that one day somebody would see or hear their work."
- Thom Yorke

"I had to resign myself, many years ago, that I'm not too articulate when it comes to explaining how I feel about things. But my music does it for me, it really does. There, in the chords and melodies, is everything I want to say. The words just jolly it along. It's always been my way of expressing what for me is inexpressible by any other means."
- David Bowie

"You know, it's ironic that just at the point the lawyers and the businessmen had calculated how to control music, the internet comes along and fucks everything up. God bless the internet."
- Björk

(auch wenn's fürs Referat vllt. schon zu spät ist...)

Auch ohne Referat ein netter Thread, wie ich finde. Zwei schöne Zitate von Angus Young:

"Every guitarist I would cross paths with would tell me that I should have a flashy guitar, whatever the latest fashion model was. And I used to say: Why? Mine works, doesn't it? It's a piece of wood and six strings, and it works."

"Because I'm so small, when I strike an open A chord, I get physically thrown to the left. And when I play an open G chord, I go right. I just go where the guitar takes me."

Ich hab damals in der Berufsschule mal ein Referat über die Entstehung der E-Gitarre gehalten. Auch wenn's dem Threadersteller mittlerweile (hoffentlich) egal sein kann habe ich mein damaliges Referat mit einem Zitat von Les Paul beendet. Ich hätte mich nicht mehr daran erinnert, aber ich hab die Power Point Präsentation dazu neulich auf einem alten USB-Stick wiedergefunden. :cool:

“Ich wollte Musik machen, die so anders war, dass meine Mutter mich von den anderen unterscheiden konnte.”

"We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school" Bruce Springsteen - No Surrender

Kein Zitat, sondern ein Songtext. Sehr einprägsam und irgendwo steckt da auch viel Wahrheit drin.
Mein damaliger Musiklehrer hätte auch über das Zitat geschmunzelt und zustimmend auf diverse abstruse Bildungsreformen und Bürokratieungetümer verwiesen. :D:great: