Zupft Alexi Laiho jede Seite

• Ersteller Eltharion
  • Erstellt am
Es spielt aber auch keine rollle wo er trinkt - die gehirnzellen sind so und so weg :D

grüßle

Nach der Lektüre der Eric Clapton Biografie, bin ich zu dem Schluss gekommen das die gesamte Maschinerie der Musikindustrien nur aus Besoffenen, Bekifften oder anderweitig gestörten zu bestehen scheint.
lg rbb

Nach der Lektüre der Eric Clapton Biografie, bin ich zu dem Schluss gekommen das die gesamte Maschinerie der Musikindustrien nur aus Besoffenen, Bekifften oder anderweitig gestörten zu bestehen scheint.
lg rbb

ich bin selber in der branche - das war vll mal so! ;)
um das zu beurteilen bin ich aber definitv zu jung!

Robert Flynn - frontman, Machine Head: "We toured with Pantera and we'd played in Kalamazoo. It's the night before Detroit, which is the biggest show on the tour — sold-out gig in a 12,000-seater — and Dime decides that he's going to get wasted. He's running around backstage, and he's carrying two gallons of Seagram's 7. I didn't want to get all f---ed up for this show, so I hid on our bus. I wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the bathroom and I glance out the window: Dime's still awake. He's stripped down to his boxers and his shoes and he's got Rayna [Foss] of Coal Chamber with him. He's standing on this car, doing back-flips onto the car's roof. He keeps doing this over and over and over, and I just watched him for like 10 minutes. The next day, I wake up and ... find out he never went to bed. So I figured Pantera's set was going to be a catastrophe that night. We all went up to watch Coal Chamber's set and Darrell's on the side of the stage. I see him grab my guitar, and he starts air-guitaring with Coal Chamber during one of their songs. They're nervously laughing and don't know what to do. I thought it was all pretty cool until he smashed my guitar down on the stage; he shattered the neck. So after our set, we watched Pantera, and we're thinking the whole time it's going to be a train wreck. I mean, Dime couldn't even talk backstage. But he went out there, in front of 12,000 people, and played a flawless set. He just wasn't human, man.

Nur als kleine Anekdote wegen Alkohol, Tour und skill. :)