Cubase 5 Keyboard-Anschluss Probleme

Ich bin da auch reingefallen. Die Sortierung bei mir ist, neuste zuerst. Da mogelt sich ab und zu eine alter thread rein. Der steht da ganz oben. Das habe ich auch beim Steinberg Forum beobachtet. Selten aber es kommt vor.

You can see this message, cant you? :D

Anhang anzeigen 479195

Das Ding scheint durch zu sein. Zumindest für den TE.

Sorry but i dont speak deustch im from spain, i cant connect my keyboard to PC, i had windows 10 but my pc dont recognize the keyboard and i see your windows yes
--- Beiträge wurden zusammengefasst ---
you can treiber laden?
i dont know how to download i have cubase but the problem is windows

Alright, than its probably not your fault and i apologize.
But anyway.. you can find many possible solutions in this thread that may help to fix your problem.
Its over all in german but hey.. its a german forum so.. you know the deal i guess :)

btw...
What i was trying to tell you in the end was, that the guy who made this thread most definitely wont answer any more.
This just wont happen in the most cases, which is a shame but eventually daily routine.

edit:
i dont know how to download i have cubase but the problem is windows
What do you mean by that? You dont know how to download.
What Keyboard and Cubase do you use? USB or MIDI? Do you use an audio interface? And if so which interface do you use? You have to be more specific, otherwise its really hard to help.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • Gefällt mir
Reaktionen: 2 Benutzer