Terratec Phase 88 X64 Treiber für Windows

• Ersteller Megamanwwh
  • Erstellt am
Hi there everyone.

And thank you @Guitarreroguit & @Rescue

I.am having to reply in English but hope you can translate with Google as I was able to translate German to English.

Tan you all for you posts. I have 3 Terratec audion interfaces 1. Phase 88 and 2 EWS 88 MTD. All PCI They are all basically the same specification. I was able to install 2 of my cards on Windows 10 after reading your posts. I tried the third card but the system won't boot into Windows. When I remove it it will. I used the Terrasonic TS88 Control panel and the 5.53B Driver. I did try the recommended 5.54 driver above but I could not get it to install. If anyone wants the Terrasonic software let me know and I will send it to you by email or another method.

I.did run into the problem of not being able to install the third card and breakout box. I also have a problem with how the inputs show in Cakewalk Sonar Platinum. The second cards inputs and outputs are greyed out in the preferences section under Audio in Sonar's settings. Do any of you have the same problem ?.

It wasn't easy installing these cards. I will post again later and tell you all what I had to do in order to be able to install the cards and the software.

thank you all for your time.